UITP main advocacy tasks:
- Monitor legislation and provide CEEC members with information regarding EU policy developments which could have an impact on their activities.
- Conduct lobbying activities and represent the common interests of members in relation to the European institutions.
- Prepare statements from the UITP EU Committee positions on questions and issues which are of importance for the sector.
- Organise national-level events and workshops on all aspects of public transport, adding real value to member’s daily management and operations.
- Support initiatives and projects in the field of public transport developed by our members in the CEEC region.
- Win and manage EU-funded research projects that reinforce priorities for the sector.
- Translate politically the Grow with Public Transport approach.